Seasonal Shipping Labor
Iwasaki Bros., Inc.
(Revised September 21, 2018)
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Regular: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 4:30 PM. Schedule may vary depending on workload and season.
Other: Weekends and overtime are mandatory based on seasonal department needs.
Job Status: Seasonal
Reports to: Dock Supervisor
Travel Required: Potential travel time, may be required (seminars and/or random drug test).
Positions Supervised: None
Minimum Age: Must be 18 or older
Random Drug Tests: Yes
Prepare, gather and pack orders for transportation to customer locations. Able to follow basic instructions under constant
supervision. Able to recognize sales ready criteria. Constant productivity is expected.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Pull orders, efficiently and accurately.
• Fill out paperwork properly and accurately.
• Box and get material ready for shipment.
• Place ribbon bows on wreaths.
• Place wreaths on tree stand displays.
• Demonstrate ability to acquire and maintain productivity expectations.
• Basic knowledge of product quality, varieties, and sizes.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to match and identify plant materials.
• Ability to use basic math (add/subtract) to count product.
• Work well and communicate with other employees.
• Demonstrate safe working habits in all tasks to include: reporting all accidents and property damage to supervisor (Dock
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties and skills satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Shipping experience preferred, but not necessary.
N (Not Applicable): Activity is not applicable to this occupation
O (Occasionally): Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs./day)
F (Frequently): Occupation requires this activity up to 33%-66% of the time (2.5-5.5+ hrs./day)
C (Constantly): Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs./day)
Other Physical Requirements
• Vision (Near, Distance, Color)
• Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE: gloves and eyewear)
When working on company property may be exposed to dirt, noise, machinery, and agricultural chemicals. Employees may be
exposed to weather conditions (rain, sun, snow, wind, hot temperature or cold temperatures depending on the season) when
working outdoors. When working inside of the greenhouses, temperature may be hotter or colder than outside temperature
depending on the type of greenhouse.